Brows Two Ways with BrowSense and ShadowSense
The shape of the brows can make a big difference in your overall appearance. They can frame your face and your eyes to make them appear larger or smaller and can change your facial expression. Needless to say, brows are very important and whatever look you create, you’ll want to make sure that it lasts all day! With our range of long-lasting color cosmetics, you can create beautiful smudge-proof brows two ways!
BrowSense Liquid Brow Color features a waterproof liquid formula with a thin brush applicator and an enclosed spoolie to apply perfectly defined brows and is available in four natural shades to match your hair. This system is ideal for those with sparse brow hairs as it helps to create natural, hair-like strokes while adding definition to the shape. (Dark BrowSense Liquid Brow Color on model on the left.)
Here’s how to apply BrowSense in just a few easy steps:
1. Outline the upper arch starting from the mid-point of the brow by creating hair-like strokes towards the tail end of the brow.
2. Place the applicator at the front of the brow where the lowest hairs sit and flick the applicator upwards to create fine, hair-like strokes.
3. Fill in spaces where hairs are sparse.
4. Brush through hairs to disperse product using the attached spoolie.
Another way to fill brows is by using ShadowSense Matte Eyeshadows. Its crème to powder formula makes it easy to apply and dries down to a smudge-proof matte finish. Depending on your hair color, you will want to choose the color that suits you best or mix shades together to create a perfect match.
Garnet ShadowSense has a mahogany color and is great for brunettes who have a slight red tone in their hair. Smoked Topaz has a deep grey-brown shade which works well for those with ash-brown hair. Onyx can be mixed in to deepen the shade for those with dark hair while Moca Java works to lighten any shade for those with a lighter hair color. (Garnet ShadowSense mixed with Smoked Topaz ShadowSense on model below.)
To apply ShadowSense, you’ll need a flat angled brush and a spoolie or brow brush. Once you’ve mixed the perfect shade to match your brows, here’s what you’ll need to do to achieve perfectly shaped brows using ShadowSense:
1. Outline the upper arch starting from the mid-point of the brow, extending to the tail end.
2. Beginning from a quarter of the way in from the brow, outline the lower part of the brow.
3. Fill in sparse areas creating hair-like strokes in the same direction of the hairs.
4. Angle your brush vertically and flick the applicator upwards to create fine, hair-like strokes at front of the brow.
5. Brush through hairs to disperse product using a spoolie or a brow brush.
You can join my LipSense Facebook group for more info!