You've determined that this is for you and I'm like your new BFF. How do you get to work with me? Well....
1. Fill out the contact form or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) If you don't hear back from me, do check your spam...sometimes I get the short end of the stick.
2. I will be in touch via email to hash out the details of planning your session & provide additional details for you. I'll include a booking proposal so if you're ready to go we can get it on. If you need a little more time, just let me know.
3. Keep in mind your date is not confirmed until I've received your signed agreement and your paid invoice.
4. You'll receive several emails leading up to your session covering how to stay in touch, what to wear and helpful reminders. Do feel free to contact me with questions before your session.
5. Day of your session! Yay! Show up relaxed and ready to have fun. You will be sore. Plan on it.
6. After your session I will get busy looking at your images. I will pick out the best of the best and make them look stunning.
7. Plan for your reveal & ordering session to happen about 10 business days after your shoot
8. At your reveal/order session I will start by showing you a slideshow of your images (don't worry, I'll bring tissues). Then we will go through your images one by one and sort into yes/no piles. From your Yes's we will plan your purchases. You must make your purchases decisions and pay for them at your reveal/order session. Please ensure that all decision makers can attend.
If you require additional time to decide on your order an additional fee of $150 is required.
9. You can take your images home with you the same day! If you want to add-on another product, please assume the following:
- Albums - 4-6 weeks
- Art - 4 weeks
10. Delivery! I'll let you know when your products have arrived and we'll schedule a time to hand them off.